it’s not a comparison or reviews. just the list of ssd drives installed in my computers or used for upgrade. usually, the criterion to choose was “size for reasonable price”.
|Samsung 850 EVO
Starting April 21, Google began using mobile-friendliness as a ranking factor in searches. This change might have impacted your website’s placement in search results. You can check your web site at Mobile-Friendly Test
From the 1st AIM (American International Motorcycle) Expo, last week in Orlando, FL
Ii's supposed to be simple: find the product for the good price on-line, check availability in the local store, place an order and you could make yourself happy as quick as you could get to the store, but...
In 4 simple steps, the article teaches you how to gut a fish in the wright way.
The goal of the major algorithm updates of the past few years, which Google Google engineers named Penguin and Panda, respectively, is pretty specific:
- To show high-quality, highly relevant search results to consumers. That means web pages that have original and valuable content show up higher in search engine results and consequently get more attention and clicks from consumers.
- Web pages that the algorithm deems less valuable show up lower and get less attention and clicks.
It is about building great content, creating something that people want. That is the stuff search engines are looking for.
IR Jan, 2013
“To use social media effectively today takes strategists, writers, community managers, graphic designers, app developers, and customer service reps. It all costs money, even before you throw in funds for brand monitoring and analytics tools, publishing and promotions software, buzz-building prizes and giveaways—or for paid social media advertising.” (Advanced Social Media Marketing)
- Purchase likelihood increases 51% after a customer clicks the “like” button
- 90% of consumers trust product reviews from people they know; 70% trust reviews from people they don’t know
- 40% of social media users “like” businesses in order to receive special discounts and promotions
- Facebook fans of a brand spend twice as much as those who are not Facebook fans
IR Jan 2013
A year ago, A&J Parts merged merged all inventory from Kasea, Dazon, Adly, and others manufacturers in one, to make access to everything easier and more convenient from a single location.
As of Aug 2012, where states stand on sales tax collection by on-line retailers
The Dos and Don’ts of Portfolio Presentations
- What to include – your full portfolio should start off strong, followed by work that relates to the potential job, followed by designs that will show you have other abilities and talents.
- Avoid mistakes – too large in size, too many pieces, nothing related to the position, etc.
- Communication and creativity rule
- Be sure – keep it clean and simple. Be very critical of the pieces you choose.
- The Resume – it is just as important as a portfolio because it’s the first impression.
- Be aware of conceptual work
- Highlight your skills
- Keep the work is organized in somewhat of a chronological order, grouped by place of business or work history
- Sloppy Presentation
- Don’t try to fill your portfolio to make it look big
- Jack of all trades, master of none-don’t try to show everything to everyone.
- If you’re a digital artist or Web designer, an online portfolio is a must.
- Add Words and description – just leaving images on a blank page with no information can leave one with more questions than answers. Who was it for? How long of a timeline was there? What was your role in the image?
Full text in Layers Magazin, Sep-Oct 2010