The mod allows you to use absolute value or % for OpenCart Special Price & Discount/Quantity discount
Any number < 1 is considered as a discount in %%, for ex: 0.15 means 15% OFF retail price. Special/Discount price greater or equal 1 will be processed as an absolute value by OpenCart. By request, the mod is available for older version of OpenCart.
- Search did not work in OpenCart File Maneger
- Show the store list in Analytics template only for the last one
- Same settings for multi store configuration in Themes module
- Alert e-amil (additional) is not stored (wrong name)
Unfortunately, session could expire any time you are expecting less, and everything, you have been working on, will be lost because somebody called you over the phone, you went for lunch, in other words, just simply being interrupted...
- Just install included ocMod
- OpenCart versions 18.104.22.168 or higher
Unfortunately, being logged-in as Administrator you can forget, that Maintenance Mode is ON and the website is not accessible for the users until your decided to check it from another computer or device and figured out that you had a problem... for a long time.
Tested with 22.214.171.124, 126.96.36.199, and 188.8.131.52