Bought a couple weeks ago:
ThinkPad Laptop ThinkPad E450 Intel Core i5 5200U (2.20 GHz) 4 GB Memory 500 GB HDD Intel HD Graphics 5500 14.0" Windows 7 Professional 64 pre-installed through downgrade rights in Windows 8.1 Pro 64-bit with fast shipping and top-rated customer service. AC Wi-Fi, USB 3, No Optical Drive
No idea what OS X has installed, but after trying to get FTP server working Internet/Network connection had been lost.
The only solution could help me was: "Go to Macintosh HD->Library->Preferences and delete the folder SystemConfiguration. Restart."
Origin: iMac with Mavericks loses internet connection (browsers only)
metropcs/t-mobile 4g-lte connection. i never used it before, but i had a chance (these instructions are based on my experience). it's working...
So, on the phone:
- name the hot spot as simple as you can
- set up the password, unsecured connection was not not working
.... read more or ask a question
it’s not a comparison or reviews. just the list of ssd drives installed in my computers or used for upgrade. usually, the criterion to choose was “size for reasonable price”.
|Samsung 850 EVO
First you want is to replace keyboard and mouse.
let’s say you have a “budget” laptop, iphone or ipod touch and you would like to listen music with a little bit better quality than your computer speakers allow you. at the same time you would like “to re-use” the same device with your mobile gadgets and with computer, and you do not want to be tied to your computer with 3-foot long cable.
- Total FTC power: 7 watts RMS
- Subwoofer: 4 RMS (into 4 ohms, @ 1 kHz, @ 10% THD)
- Satellites: 1.5 RMS x 2 (into 4 ohms, @ 1 kHz, @ 10% THD)
- Total peak power: 14 watts
- Satellites: 2-inch high-excursion metallic drivers
- Subwoofer : 4-inch Max-X™ high-excursion subwoofer
ASUS, USB-N13, b/g/n, USB - Windows XP works great
– Unified Receiver (not tested)
– 2.4 GHz wireless
– Hyper-fast scrolling
– Back and Forward buttons
– Protective pouch